Korean and Japanese Grocery store in Budapest

Korean and Japanese Grocery store in Budapest

11:08 AMZannnie

Asian friends or friends who likes asian foodstuff will most likely want to check out this grocery store located up on the Buda hill. Mostly Korean and Japanese products, you can say, 60% are Korean while the remaining 40% are Japanese products.

KOREAI ÉS JAPÁN ÉLELMISZERBOLT

Address: Budapest 1025 Kapy utca 52.

View Larger Map

You Might Also Like

0 BudapestZIN comments

Highlights

  • Relaxing Thermal Baths
  • Luxury Hotel Boscolo
  • Which are the best places to go?

recent posts

Total Pageviews since 2010 May

Talk to us